Level 2 Award in Chainsaw Maintenance, Cross Cutting, Felling and Processing Trees (up to 380mm) Refresher Course
This Lantra accredited course is developed to refresh your skills and update on the industries best practise including any updates that have taken place since completing your qualification. Walk away from this course with an improved knowledge and refreshed skills.
There are 2 dedicated days for training Number of candidates per course: 4
During in this course, you will cover:
- Updated Health and Safety practises
- Updated PPE needs
- Refreshed cross-cutting techniques
- Refreshed knowledge on maintenance of a Chainsaw
- Refresh Felling
- And much more
This is a refresher course for those that have already received a Level 2 Award in Chainsaw Maintenance and Cross-cutting & Level 2 Award in Felling and Processing Trees up to 380mm as such proof of initial qualification will be required. It is recommended to refresh every 5 years.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements
Course Specific Notes
You will need to bring:
- A form of photo ID either valid driving licence or passport
- Non snag clothing suitable for all weather as you will be outside
- Chainsaw trousers with a minimum of Class 1 protection and a minimum of Type A coverage
- Arborist helmet complete with full mesh face shield and visor and ear defenders conforming to 31SNR rating
- Thin gloves for machine maintenance. Preferably a Nitrile Rubber Palm grip.
- Chainsaw gloves with a minimum of Class 0 protection
- Chainsaw boot
- Personal First Aid Kit
- We recommend bringing your own chainsaw and maintenance kit for the best possible experience but this is not essential.
For all Refresher courses you will need to provide a copy of the original qualification certificate before you can take part on the day.
Joining instructions will be sent around 7-14 days before the course starts and will contain full details of location, equipptment etc. Please note that lunch is not provided.
Your booking confirmation email only serves to confirm your booking and payment and the date and timings of your course. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our team.
VENUE: Course held at both our Islip and Boughton House venues.