Please note the prerequisites for this course are:
• Chainsaw Maintenance and Cross-Cutting
• Felling and processing trees up to 380mm
• Accessing a tree using a rope and harness
• Aerial rescue operations.
will need to bring:
- A form of photo ID either valid driving licence or
- Non snag Clothing suitable for all
weather as you will be outside
- Arborist Helmet, complete with full
mesh face shield and visor.
- Ear defenders conforming to 31SNR rating
- Steel Toe Cap Boots or Chainsaw
Boots Work Gloves Chainsaw Trousers
- Personal First Aid Kit
recommend bringing your own Chainsaw, Maintenance kit, Pruning Saw and Climbing
Kit along, if possible. This will give the best possible experience.
your own kit, you will need to show proof of a full and in date LOLER
inspection of all equipment.
Important Information: Equipment required and information
related to lunches will be sent to the booker by email 14 days before the
course is to begin or as soon as possible if within 14 days.
Your email will
contain directions to the course site, will specify if lunch is provided and
any dietary requirements, and the equipment that may be required.
confirmation email only serves to confirm your booking and payment and the date
and timings of your course. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate
to get in touch with our team.
VENUE: Course held at a Northamptonshire venue.
Venue's may vary and as such we will confirm the exact details and location
upon receiving your booking and in advance of the event. We will contact the
Booker with the venue details and any further details such as arrival