Aerial Tree Rescue Operation Refresher
This Lantra accredited course is developed to refresh your skills and update on the industry best practise including any updates that have taken place since completing your qualification. Walk away from this course with an improve knowledge of the field and refreshed skills. The HSE recommend that this skill is refreshed.
Number of candidates per course: 4
During in this course, you will cover: ·
- Updated Health and Safety practises
- Updated PPE needs
- Updated Aerial Tree planning
- Updated Aerial Tree Rescue Methods
Please Note This is a refresher course for those that have already received a Level 3 Award in Aerial Tree rescue (or equivalent) and as such proof of qualification will be requested.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements
Course Specific Notes
You will need to bring:
- A form of photo ID either valid driving licence or passport.
- Arborist Helmet, complete with full mesh face shield and visor also ear defenders conform to 31SNR rating and a 3 point chin strap.
- Chainsaw Boots are preferred or sturdy reinforced climbing boots
- Non snag Clothing suitable for all weather as you will be outside
- Gloves – BS EN 381-7 (We highly recommend Showa 310)
- Personal First Aid Kit
- Handsaw or knife with retractable blade.
We recommend bringing your own equipment. This will give the best possible experience.
When bringing your own kit, you will need to show proof of a full and in date LOLER inspection of all equipment to be used.
For all Refresher courses you will need to provide a copy of the original qualification certificate before you can take part on the day.
Equipment required and information related to lunches will be sent to the booker by email 14 days before the course is to begin or as soon as possible if within 7 days.
Your email will contain directions to the course site, will specify if lunch is provided and any dietary requirements, and the equipment that may be required.
Your booking confirmation email only serves to confirm your booking and payment and the date and timings of your course. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our team.
VENUE: Course held at our Boughton House Training Venue just outside Kettering, Northamptonshire.