timber using a chainsaw.
- Accessing a tree using a rope and harness
- Aerial tree rescue operations
- Cutting of trees with a chainsaw using free-fall techniques
will need to bring:
- A form of photo ID either valid driving licence or
- Arborist Helmet, complete with full
mesh face shield and visor also ear defenders conform to 31SNR rating
- Chainsaw Boots
- Chainsaw trousers with a minimum of
Class 1 protection and a minimum of Type A coverage
- Non snag Clothing suitable for all
weather as you will be outside
- Gloves – BS EN 381 – 7
- Personal First Aid Kit
We recommend bringing your own Chainsaw,
Maintenance Kit, Pruning Saw and Climbing equipment. This will
give the best possible experience.
your own kit, you will need to show proof of a full and in date LOLER
inspection of all equipment to be used.
Equipment required and information related to
lunches will be sent to the booker by email 14 days before the course is to
begin or as soon as possible if within 7 days.
Your email will contain directions to the course
site, will specify if lunch is provided and any dietary requirements, and the
equipment that may be required.
Your booking confirmation email only serves to
confirm your booking and payment and the date and timings of your course. If
you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our team.
VENUE: Course held at our Boughton House venue, just outside of Kettering, Northamptonshire.