Aerial Tree Rigging Refresher (TG1 Update 2020)
This course is developed to refresh your skills and update on the industry best practise including any updates that have taken place since completing your qualification. Walk away from this course with an improve knowledge of the field and refreshed skills.
Number of candidates per course: 4
During in this course, you will cover:
· Updated Health and Safety practises
· Updated PPE needs
· Updated Rigging Techniques
This is a refresher course aimed at those that have already received a Level 3 Award in Aerial Tree Rigging. You will be asked to provide proof of your original qualification.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements
Course Specific Notes
- Chainsaw Maintenance.
- Cross-cut timber using a chainsaw.
- Accessing a tree using a rope and harness
- Aerial tree rescue operations
- Cutting of trees with a chainsaw using free-fall techniques
You will need to bring:
- A form of photo ID either valid driving licence or passport.
- Arborist Helmet, complete with full mesh face shield and visor also ear defenders conform to 31SNR rating
- Chainsaw Boots
- Chainsaw trousers with a minimum of Class 1 protection and a minimum of Type A coverage
- Non snag Clothing suitable for all weather as you will be outside
- Gloves – BS EN 381 – 7
- Personal First Aid Kit
We recommend bringing your own Chainsaw, Maintenance Kit, Pruning Saw and Climbing equipment. This will give the best possible experience.
When bringing your own kit, you will need to show proof of a full and in date LOLER inspection of all equipment to be used.
For all Refresher courses you will need to provide a copy of the original qualification certificate before you can take part on the day.
Equipment required and information related to lunches will be sent to the booker by email 14 days before the course is to begin or as soon as possible if within 7 days.
Your email will contain directions to the course site, will specify if lunch is provided and any dietary requirements, and the equipment that may be required.
Your booking confirmation email only serves to confirm your booking and payment and the date and timings of your course. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our team.
VENUE: Course held at our Boughton House venue, just outside of Kettering, Northamptonshire.