All Terrain Vehicle – Sit-In Conventional Steer
Sit-in All-Terrain Vehicle are incredibly versatile machines, but with this flexibility they can be potentiality dangerous. This course is designed for beginners all the way to experienced handlers to learn safe use of these machines. Walk away from this course ready to develop on your skills and knowledge in real life experiences.
Number of candidates per course: 4
During in this course, you will cover:
- Comply with legal requirements with an emphasis on safe practice
- Identify the risks associated with using a sit-in ATV
- Identify the controls and components
- Start up and drive over a variety of terrain and ground conditionsCarry out a risk assessment and plan the route
- And much more
After finishing this course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion.
Before starting this course, you must have already Acquired your CAT B driving licence if you intend on using this vehicle on the road.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements
Course Specific Notes
You will need to bring:
- A form of photo ID either valid driving licence or passport.
- Non snag clothing suitable for all weather as you will be outside
- Safety Helmet
- Eye Protection
- Work Boots
Joining instructions will be sent around 7-14 days before the course starts and will contain full details of location, equipptment etc. Please note that lunch is not provided.
Your booking confirmation email only serves to confirm your booking and payment and the date and timings of your course. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our team.
VENUE: Course held at an East Northamptonshire venue. Venue's may vary and as such we will confirm the exact details and location upon receiving your booking and in advance of the event. We will contact the Booker with the venue details and any further details such as arrival information.