A Health and Safety course for anyone planning and overseeing the implementation of works and the related worksite within the landscaping, arboriculture, forestry, amenity management and ecology industries. As this course is designed specifically for these industries, consideration is given to the factors most affecting both the planning and safe and legal implementation of work. Whilst this course does contribute towards a ‘professionally qualified’ CSCS card, it is a useful tool for anyone working at this level, regardless of their need for a CSCS card. For more information on which course is needed for which card, check out https://www.bali.org.uk/lisscscs/rolo/
The course focuses not only on the key health and safety legislation related to planning and carrying out works safely and to best practice but also how to develop a positive safety culture within the team through effective man management and appropriate training and support.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Know the key legislation that will need to be considered when planning a worksite.
- Apply key legislation to work scoping and planning
- Plan and deliver a site induction
- Understand the affects of workforce management on creating a culture of safety
- 1 day pre-learning to be carried out online at your convenience prior to the course starting.
- 3 days face to face with our experienced Health and Safety advisor
- An online multiple choice test
- Participation in group activities
- A short presentation focusing on a site induction
Check out the ROLO manager link on the website, call the office on 03330151152 or email us at email@example.com