Level 2 Award in Safe Application of Pesticide using Handheld Equipment
Develop your skills with Pesticides and learn how to use a handheld applicator. This Lantra accredited course is designed for beginners to develop their skills with pesticides. Walk away from this course with a new skill ready to develop out in the field.
Number of candidates per course: 6
During in this course, you will cover:
- Basics of spray application
- Hygiene and personal protective equipment
- The working principles of a knapsack
- Preparation of the applicator for work
- Calibrating a knapsack
- Mixing, filling, and site work
- Decontamination, tank washing, and storage.
- And more
Units covered in qualification:
- Level 2 Award in Safe Applications of Pesticides using Handheld Equipment
Before starting this course, you must have already Acquired:
- Level 2 Award in Safe Use of Pesticides
After succesfully completing the assessment element of this course you will gain a recognised qualification.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements
Course Specific Notes
Joining instructions will be sent around 7-14 days before the course starts and will contain full details of location, equipptment etc. Please note that lunch is not provided.
Your booking confirmation email only serves to confirm your booking and payment and the date and timings of your course. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our team.
VENUE: Course held at both our Islip and Boughton House venues.