Level 2 Award in the Safe use of Pesticides
Learn about potentional harmful substances. This Lantra accredited course is designed for beginners to enable you to work with pesticides effectively. Walk away from this course with the knowledge to start working with pesticides.
This course can be combined with the Lantra Pesticide Plugs course as an add on module. Number of candidates per course: 6
During this course, you will cover:
- Understand what pesticides are and their ‘field of use’
- State legislation relevant to pesticide application
- Store and transport pesticides safely
- Take the appropriate action to protect yourself and the environment
- Interpret and use label information
- Dispose of the pesticides and containers safely
- And much more
Units covered in qualification:
- Level 2 in Safe Use of Pesticides
Upon successful completion of the assessment you will receive a Qualification with a Certificate and Skill Card.
The Pesticides Plug Course can be added as a bolt on to this course
Please contact us to discuss your requirements
Course Specific Notes
Joining instructions will be sent around 7-14 days before the course starts and will contain full details of location, equipptment etc. Please note that lunch is not provided.
Your booking confirmation email only serves to confirm your booking and payment and the date and timings of your course. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our team.
VENUE: Course held at our Islip Training Centre.