Off Road Vehicle Operating 4×4
Learn how to drive confidently on a mixture of different terrains. This course is designed for beginners or to update your current off-road skills. Walk away from this course with newfound confidence and knowledge for future experiences driving off road vehicles.
There is 1 day dedicated for training and Assessment Number of candidates per course: 3
During in this course, you will cover:
- Identify risks associated with off road vehicle use
- Understand the main causes of accidents
- Prepare your vehicle for use off road
- Make structured decisions about if, and how, to tackle obstacles
- Drive over a variety of terrain
- Identify the dangers of vehicle recovery/self-recovery
- And much more
After finishing this course, you would receive a Certificate.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements
Course Specific Notes
You will need to bring:
- A form of photo ID either valid driving licence or passport.
- Non snag clothing suitable for all weather as you will be outside
- Sensible Footwear for driving
Equipment required and information related to lunches will be sent to the booker by email 14 days before the course is to begin or as soon as possible if within 7 days.
Your email will contain directions to the course site, will specify if lunch is provided and any dietary requirements, and the equipment that may be required.
Your booking confirmation email only serves to confirm your booking and payment and the date and timings of your course. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our team.
VENUE: Course held at a Northamptonshire venue. Venue's may vary and as such we will confirm the exact details and location upon receiving your booking and in advance of the event. We will contact the Booker with the venue details and any further details such as arrival information.