During in this course, you will cover:
- Identify the risks associated with the use of different types of pedestrian mower
- Identify the controls and components
- Carry out pre-start checks
- Identify and report any faults
- Adjust the cutting mechanism to achieve the required standard
- Operate the machine in a safe and competent manner
- And more
Upon completion of a practical assessment you'll receive a certificate of competence.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements
Course Specific Notes
You will need to bring:
· A form of photo ID either valid driving licence or passport.
· Ear defenders
· Impact eye protection
· Steel Toe Capped Boots with good Grip & Ankle Support
· Non snag Clothing suitable for all weather as you will be outside
· Gloves with Grip
· Gloves to keep hands warm and reduce the effect of Vibration
· High Visibility Clothing
Equipment required and information related to lunches will be sent to the booker by email 14 days before the course is to begin or as soon as possible if within 7 days.
Your email will contain directions to the course site, will specify if lunch is provided and any dietary requirements, and the equipment that may be required.
Your booking confirmation email only serves to confirm your booking and payment and the date and timings of your course. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our team.
VENUE: Course held at our Islip Training Venue. Joining instructions will detail the exact location.