During in this course, you will cover:
- Aerial Rescue Methods
- Identify hazards and manage the associated risks
- Aerial Rescue Planning
- Visual tree inspection and anchor point
- And much more
Units covered in qualification:
- Level 3 Award in Aerial Tree Rescue Operations
Before starting this course, you must have already Acquired:
- Level 2 Award in Accessing Trees Using a Rope and Harness
After succesfully completing the assessment element of this unit, you will receive a Level 3 Award in Aerial Tree Rescue Operations .
Worth noting: As there are physical elements to our course, you'll
need to have at least a minimum level of fitness
You will need to bring:
- A form of photo ID either valid driving licence or
- Arborist Helmet, complete with full
mesh face shield and visor also ear defenders conform to 31SNR rating
and a 3 point chin strap.
- Chainsaw Boots are preferred or
sturdy reinforced climbing boots
- Non snag Clothing suitable for all
weather as you will be outside
- Gloves – BS EN 381-7
- We highly
recommend Showa 310
- Personal First Aid Kit
- handsaw or knife with retractable blade
recommend bringing your own Saw and Climbing equipment . This will give the best possible experience. When bringing
your own kit, you will need to show proof of a full and in date LOLER
inspection of all equipment to be used.
It is recommended the learner holds current Emergency First Aid at Work certification
Please be aware that to take this course, you must be physically fit and not suffering from vertigo or similar conditions.
You must also be free from medication that could affect your safety.